Friday, October 06, 2006

Another Ghost Rider Trailer.. Still Looks Fun..?

Over HERE is a new trailer for "Ghost Rider," the movie brought to you by Mark Steven Johnson, who made DareDevil fly like Peter Pan.

The thing is, while I still have no doubt that this movie will not be good, I still feel like I want to see it. Now that the effects look complete and they added that Spider-man "Curse is his Gift" line, I think the actual "Ghost Rider" looks pretty damn cool. His bike is cool, the transformation is cool (especially since we get to see that horrid wig Cage is wearing burn off) Sam Elliott is cool, Peter Fonda desperately wants to be cool again and Wes Bently, who I haven't seen since "American Beauty" demonstrates what happens to the actors that don't get picked to be Spider-man. Too bad, he is a good actor, for that matter, what happened to Thora Birch? Since her "Ghost World" co-star Ms. Scarlett Johansson became "THE" actress in Indywood she has faded into the wall, and that is not easy for a girl like Thora, nossir.

Damn, I think I just got infected by the "Entertainment Tonight" virus. I better go before I start talking about famous people who haven't been in good films. Even though I liked this trailer, I think we can be pretty safe that "Ghost Rider" isn't going to get Eva Mendes out of that group. Although, technically..... is she famous?

4 comments:

Kell Trenzer said...

Wow, looks like Blade to me...

Stuff Daddy said...

I liked the first Blade Movie..

Kell Trenzer said...

I liked the first Blade movie too. Just saying it looks like Blade, but with crappy Nick Cage.

Stuff Daddy said...

Yeah, Nick and that darkly dyed scarecrow wig he's wearing. I do like that flaming skull in a leather jacket on a flaming bike though.... Frigg'n 1978 all over again!! Ghost Rider is as much a Marvel 70's hero as Moon Knight, Powerman and Ironfist, Shang Ci, and Blade.