Monday, May 14, 2007

The Dark Knight .WarnerBros.com

UPDATED!!!
Aintitcool has a possible little, tiny, trailer description I thought would go nicely with this little post.
I found it here!

Hey Harry,
My brother IM'd me a moment ago with a description of the Dark Knight teaser, saying I may report this to the nearest movie site or whatever. Apparently news about this has not been heard yet, but here goes: Black background, cards begin to fall in slow motion, the joker whispers things directed at Batman, the audience, the final card to fall is the joker, with also a picture of the bat signal on fire. My bro works in Holywood, got the video from a guy who does the credits for videos. yep.

Warner Bros. has put up a site called

http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/

and it has this picture displayed.
Not much, but hopeful...

3 comments:

Garth said...

Did you also check out the Joker's site?

http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com/

There was a picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker up on it for a while, but now there's just Ha Ha Ha Ha (you have to highlight the page to see it).

4gb micro sd said...

I know I am going against the tide here. And I am happy that so many people had a good experience watching this film. I didn't. Maybe I just don't get it? I'm not sure, because I am a fan of superhero films in general. I think perhaps what I don't like is a superhero film that tries to be so serious as to make us believe in it. Batman, and previously I would say Unbreakable, fall into this category. If you want me to take you seriously then tell me this.

Stuff Daddy said...

I think you're right. I loved Unbreakable.. But I can see how someone might lover Spider-Man 2 or X-Men 2 or even Iron Man and not like The Dark Knight. What did you think about Batman Begins?

All in all, I love The Dark Knight for being so "legitimate" to the non-Superhero world, but I think Batman can do that, because Batman can be told in many interpretations.

There's nothing wrong in not liking a gritty crime drama, slightly disguised as cape flick. I get it. But I still loved it.

But I also love the Batman Cartoons on TV... So what do I know..