Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Guy Who's The Best There Is At What He Does

I got nothing.. They aren't making the film I want to see based on Chris Claremont and Frank Miller's Wolverine limited series from the 80's where Logan slices his way through heaping helpings of ninjas and angst while trying to reconcile with his love, the lady Mariko, who's father just happens to be one bad dude with a sword.

All the great lines come from this one..
"I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice."
"He cuts deep... I cut deeper"

But USA Today does have a great picture!
The first from the film.

2 comments:

kell trenzer said...

I expected this would probably suck after X3. I'm still hoping they can salvage something.

Anonymous said...

And another quote, after Wolverine has defeated the ninja assassins of The Hand: "They were good. I'm the best."