Friday, February 15, 2008

A Peek at Batman: Gotham Knight

Batman: Gotham Knight, The Origin

Batboy: Mmmm, I love me some Batman.

Anime Girl:
Oooh, this Anime is soo honey!


(violent collision here!) Crash!! Zang!! Queeerp!!
(don't ask, I just like 'queeerp')


Batboy: Hey manga mouth, you got your Anime all over my Batman!

Anime Girl: Hey yourself, you ugly American clown, you got your Batman all over my luscious Anime!

Batboy:
Bitch!


Anime Girl:
Asshole!


(they both pause and stare at the goopy mess of Batman and Anime scattered everywhere..)

Batboy:
You know, it kind of looks... cool..


Anime Girl: And kind of... badass...

Batboy:
I love you.


Anime Girl:
You had me at bitch!

(cue lurid fan orgy)

And then all of a sudden this came out..


Looks good!




The trend is curving up again for DC/Warner Animation!

No comments: